Monday, June 27, 2016

The day before...

The day before the appt in Greenville. Asked chase my usual morning questions: how did u sleep? Fine is the answer. Do u have a headache? No is the answer.  Did u have any numbness..... And so far our last episode was that Thursday morning. But today he answered with a hesitant yes. I asked him why he didn't want come wake me? He said that he just didn't want to and didn't want to upset me. I reminded him of how important it was to let me know because I'm documenting for the doc appt. I then went thru my usual battery of questions: was it just ur face! No. Show me where u went numb. Points all down his left side of body this time. I ask if he can smile, which he gives me one of his goofy smiles. I ask if he is still numb. He says he is tingly mainly along his jaw line and cheek. I asked if he had a hard time breathing like last time and he said yes. I asked if he had drooled a lot this time and he said yes. Checked for fever and normal - 98.0. I asked about when did it happen, after mommy put u to bed, middle of night, or just before u got up? He said middle of the night. I'm not really sure what to think. I did not take him to ER like doc said because our appt is tomorrow and he seems to be fine and acting normal now. 

1 comment:

Kington Momo said...

Thank you
Your blog is very wonderful.

Convenient facilities.

Sbobet Meet the master of online roulette playing a very hot. In order to make every game expert has come to appreciate the shape of the game, gambling online has many and all the most lovers. Which players you are interested in and want to use the service to play baccarat online. The gambler PRO game, you will come into contact with the shape of playing games online gambling in a way you've never touched any of that before, definitely.

As well as the way we have a way of providing services on the gambling game online. That will help make mobile gambling games PRO everyone to enjoy the style of play gambling games online. To all the players have come into contact with the hope of playing online games are abundant and full of all the fun.

Moreover, we also have the framework of playing online gambling overwhelming. In order to play gambling games, everyone has to choose a convenient facility is a habit that all gamblers wish. คาสิโน