Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Florida Trip Part 1














Hey daddy!!

I wanted to tell you about my Florida vacation so far. First, Mommy and me stopped to see Great Granddaddy in Georgia on our way down to see Nana & Pops. Great Granddaddy showed us around Toccoa and he even took me and mommy to a big waterfall called Toccoa Falls. It was sooooo cool daddy! Mommy took a picture of me in front of it. She also took a picture of me in front of the Toccoa sign. She said that is where I got my name from, but I don't know what that means. I got to play w/ Aunt Donna & Uncle Mike and even went up to tire shop and played w/ Uncle Mike's toys in the window. I also got to run around great granddaddy's yard and catch fireflies. Those things are sneaky and like to fly away from you but every time they would light up, I knew exactly where they were. After spending a couple of days w/ them it was time to leave Great Granddaddy's and head to Florida but mommy said we would be back in 2 weeks. After a very long car ride we finally made it to Nana & Pops house! They were so excited to see us. Mommy took me out to our old house in Lakeland and we also ate lunch w/ Ms. Amanda and Mason. It was fun! Oh, guess what daddy?? Emily came home from her dad's house. I missed her soooo much!!! Mommy, me, c-c, nana & great aunt laurie went to the beach and stayed at her condo. I splashed around in the water and chased crabs back into their holes. It was funny to see the crabs run across the sand. C-C and I tried to build a sandcastle but it only turned out to be a small one.

I am not sure how much longer we are staying but mommy says that we will be seeing Aunt Tis & Uncle Pete soon. I can't wait to play w/ my cousins!! I wish you were here daddy! I miss you so much! I hope you are being safe!

I love you!

Zugee

No comments: