Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!









Hi Daddy!!

Guess what tonight is???? Its Halloween night! I know its been a while since i posted last time but thats because we have been busy w/ camping and seeing Grammy & Pop-pop. But tonight is Halloween. Mommy is awfully happy today... she says that Halloween is her most favorite holiday. She says that it gives her a reason to get dressed up and act spooky and to eat lots of candy! Mommy let us carve our pumpkins a couple of nights ago that way we would have plenty of time for Trick or Treating and other fun stuff. C-C decided that she was going to be a vampire girl & I was Dracula! I wasn't too sure about the cape though. It was a little tight and too close around my neck. It made me feel uncomfortable. But mommy made me wear it to a couple of houses. She even painted my face a little. I got upset and cried and ended up wiping most of it off. Mommy gave up at that point. Mommy also got ready. She put on some makeup and pretty eyelashes and a really cool witches hat. She looked really pretty. So we got my pumpkin bucket and we headed out. C-C was gonna go trick or treating w/ her best friend so it was just me and mommy. We went to the first house and i got my candy but after that, i handed my bucket to mommy and let her hold it... i had my priorities... my lolipop!! We only went to a few houses then mommy had to get back to the house to hand out candy to the trick or treaters. Mommy let me help hand out candy to the trick or treaters that came to the door. I had more fun doing that daddy than walking around to all the houses. There were some scary masks that came by but i wasn't afraid and made sure that everyone got a piece of our yummy candy. We gave out laffy taffy, gum, sugar daddy, lolipops & m&m's. We also had these cool spider rings that we handed out too. There was this really big group of trick or treaters that came by and mommy ran out of candy. So we had to turn the decorations off and shut the door. After that mommy and me went through my pumpkin to see what all i got. The only thing i liked out of it was the lolipops. I also got some dots and candy stick things and some gummy candy. So i gave those to C-C. When C-C and Marissa came back home, C-C had a whole bunch of candy that she got from trick or treating. She even shared a few pieces of candy w/ me.

Mommy says that its time for me to go nite-nite, so i have to go. I am sorry that you couldn't be here for Halloween. Mommy sure did miss you daddy. I missed you too. I sure hope next year you are home and can take me trick or treating... it will be fun!! Have sweet dreams, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. Love you!!

No comments: