Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun Weekend
















Hi Daddy!! I wanted to tell you all about my fun weekend before mommy puts me to bed for the night. We had so much fun. Last night we went to where Uncle Danny works and watched fireworks!! But first we went to a carnival with Aunt Subby, Austin & K-K. Mommy wanted to take me on the big slide, but the mean lady that worked there wouldn't let me ride on mommy's lap. I got very upset about that and had to watch sissy and Austin go down with out me. :( After I got over that, mommy let me go on the bouncy house. K-K got scared and chickened out at last minute so I bounced around with another little boy. We ate dinner at the carnival and mommy bought me and sissy a corn dog. Corn dogs are my FAVORITE!!! After we rode the rides, it was time to go back to Uncle Danny's work and watch the fireworks. Mommy took a video and posted it on here for you to watch. The fireworks were very loud!! But I thought they were COOL!!! Today we drove back home. I was very good in the car while mommy drove. Now its time for me to go to bed. I miss you daddy!! I love you too!!! Have sweet dreams, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments: