Saturday, May 30, 2009

You got to move it, move it!!!!



Daddy!!! Guess what I did yesterday??? I saw the movie Madagascar 2. After dinner mommy took me and sissy to the playground where there was a bouncy house, bouncy slide, bouncy basketball hoops, popcorn, pretzels and lemonade!!! They had music playing and all the kids were dancing and running around. I took my shoes off and bounced around in the bouncy house for a little bit. There was another little girl in there w/ me and she was going crazy bouncing around. She kept making me fall down but I thought it was fun and kept cracking up laughing. Finally after it got dark the movie started. It was a funny movie. But then there was lightning in the sky and mommy got worried so we packed our stuff up and walked home.

Then today, mommy made us pancakes for breakfast. I ate 4 pancakes daddy!!! After breakfast mommy and sissy started cleaning the house. I wanted to help, so mommy let me take a paper towel and wipe down the windows w/ her. I also helped her wipe off the table. Then she let me help her do the dishes. She filled up the sink w/ warm soapy water and let me splash around in it. It was fun and I got so wet that mommy had to change my clothes and wipe the puddles of water on the floor that I left for her. :) Mommy then fixed me and sissy grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. We watched Miss Spiders Friends while we ate lunch. Now its my nite-nite time. Mommy said to take a good nite-nite because when I get up we are going to the mall. Sissy has a sleep over tonight w/ one of her friends and mommy needs to get her a birthday gift. She said that we will go look at the puppies while we are there and if we have time we might go to the playground there. I really like that playground.

I have to go nite-nite now daddy! I miss you and love you!!

Love,
Zugee

No comments: