Thursday, July 9, 2009

1 - 2 - 3....Jump!






Hi Daddy!!

Today mommy and me went to my swimming lessons. I am slowly getting use to it. Today I practiced reaching for the edge, blowing bubbles in the water and jumping off the side of the pool. Mommy counts 1-2-3 -Jump... and i jump in. Its fun and I like it. Mommy showed me how to blow bubbles in the water by blowing on this disk thing that flips over but i don't like getting my face wet so i just let mommy keep doing it. After swimming mommy and me went to the post office and mailed you another package. Its for your birthday! Mommy got a card and let me color on it for you. I hope you like it! Mommy put some other goodies in there too.

Well... mommy says that its nite-nite time. So i have to go daddy. I love you and miss you so much! Have sweet dreams, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. MUAH!

Love,
Zugee

No comments: