Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swimming Champ!!















Hi Daddy!!!

I haven't posted on here in a while because I have been so busy w/ mommy. Tomorrow is my last day of swimming lessons and I am a Swimming Champ.... well sort of. :) Mommy finally convinced me that the water was ok and fun to be in. After a couple of days adjusting I am now able to kick my feet and blow bubbles in the water. Mommy lets me practice in the bathtub at night and in the baby pool out back. I am getting pretty good at it. I will ask mommy to take some pictures of me tomorrow. There aren't too many people there that can but I will see since its my last day. Mommy said that she can sign me up again when you get home so maybe you can come to those classes.

Mommy said we might go to the beach on Friday depending on the weather. She said that we are going to go see Nana & Pops soon. I am excited about that! She said that we will get to see Christopher and Kenna and go swimming in their pool. Maybe I can show off my skills that I learned.

Mommy says its my bedtime so I have to go. Have sweet dreams, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. I miss you daddy!!! I love you too!!

No comments: