Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catchin Up



































Hi daddy! I am sorry i haven't been on in a while. I have been busy. I spent a whole week at Grammy & Pop-pops house. I had alot of fun and can't wait to go back. Sissy had to leave the other day to go see her dad in Florida. I was sad to see her leave. I have alot of fun playing w/ her. I cant' wait for her to come home. Today mommy and me went to the playground and played for a little bit. I had corndogs for lunch today and ate them all!! After my nap mommy and me played in the backyard w/ my trucks and i ate my snack on my picnic table. It was really hot today!! Mommy decided that she wanted taco's for dinner, so she took me to a place called Taco Bell. She got me 2 tacos. I didn't like the lettuce and cheese so she took it off for me. But i ate almost a whole taco. Of course i spilled most of it in my lap because i was eating it upside down. I dont' think mommy was upset though. She still let me have the twist things afterwards. :) After dinner mommy and me went on a bike ride through the neighborhood. It was fun... i was singing the Taxi-Taxi song. Its my new favorite song. I will teach you the words when you get back from the big ship. Here are a couple of pictures from our last day at the pool w/ Grammy. Its my bed time and tomorrow we have a busy day of grocery shopping. So.... good nite, sleep tight & don't let the bed bugs bite daddy! I miss you and love you so much!!!!

Love,
Zugee

No comments: