Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away


Hi daddy!!!

I just wanted to let you know that we are at Grammy & Pop-pop's house. We got here on Friday and spent the rest of the day at the camper. Sissy, Austin & K-K stayed the night w/ Grammy but mommy, me and pop-pop came home to sleep. We woke up today and got dressed and ready to go to Austin's last baseball game but it got rained out. Mommy said that we will go on Tuesday instead and watch Austin play baseball. It rained all day today while mommy and me ran some errands. Then we went over to Aunt Subby & Uncle Danny's house and ate dinner. We had Pizza. I was so busy playing w/ all of Austin's toys that i didn't want to eat. Mommy even tried to convince me that if i ate, she would let me have a cupcake but i didn't want that either. After dinner, Austin opened his gifts. Mommy, sissy and me got him a game for him to play on his Nintendo thing, like what Emily has. I picked it out though... it was a Wall E game. I think he liked it!

Tomorrow is my surprise from mommy. She is excited and we have to get up extra early to make sure we are there on time. I will be sure to let you know tomorrow what it was. I can't wait. Well, its nite-nite time. So... good nite, sleep tight & don't let the bed bugs bite. I love you and miss you daddy!

Love,
Zugee

No comments: