Saturday, June 13, 2009

Surf's Up




Hi Daddy! I had so much fun today. Grammy and Aunt Brenda are here visiting me, mommy and sissy & we went to the beach today! First mommy fixed us pancakes and bacon like she always does on Saturdays. They were yummy but i only ate 2 pancakes and 1/2 piece of bacon. I was too excited to go to the beach and didn't want to eat. Finally mommy packed us all up and we went to the beach where big jet flies. Mommy had lots of toys for me and i even found a couple of friends to play with. We played a game where we would run from the water. It was fun! Mommy found a crab diggin a hole. It was a tiny one! Then some big black clouds came and mommy said that we had to go. I was tired anyways so i didn't mind. It rained on the way home. Mommy said you called while we were shopping. I was w/ Grammy so i wasn't able to talk w/ you. Mommy said that you had a fun day today like me. She said that you are going to send pictures of what you did. I cant' wait to see them.

Tomorrow is suppose to be fun too. Mommy said that we are going swimming w/ Christina & Michaela tomorrow!! I hope mommy remembers her camera and takes pictures of me swimming for you!

Its my bed time! I miss you daddy! Have sweet dreams, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Love,
Zugee

No comments: